Book your vaccine
If you are in Phase 1A, 1B or 2A, you are eligible to book a free COVID-19 vaccine now
Tasmania’s vaccination program is being delivered in phases so those at greatest risk of exposure or likely to experience serious illness due to COVID-19 are vaccinated first.
The vaccination rollout plan for Tasmania is:
- Border security and quarantine staff (e.g. police, security and hotel staff working in quarantine hotels)
- Frontline health staff at higher risk (e.g. key emergency, ICU, vaccination, testing and ambulance staff)
- Residents and staff at aged and disability residential care facilities
Workers in this group will be contacted directly about vaccination
- Everyone aged 70+ years
- Remaining health care workers
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander adults aged 50+ years
- People aged 16+ years with underlying medical conditions
- Critical and high-risk workers
- Household contacts of quarantine and border workers
- Everyone aged 40+ years
- Other critical and high-risk workers
- All Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people aged 16 years and older
- All pregnant people
- NDIS participants and their carers who are aged 16 years and older
- Temporary visa holders aged under 50 years who are in Australia and have been approved for return travel to Australia through the travel exemption process
- Remaining Tasmanians aged 16+ years
Children will be vaccinated in phase three if it is clinically recommended and approved.
For more information and the National Rollout Strategy, visit the Australian Department of Health.
Vaccine eligibility checker
Check to see if you can book a COVID-19 vaccination by answering some simple questions through the vaccine eligibility tracker.